Who is Training Direct?
For nearly 25 years, Training Direct has been committed to offering quality vocational training to future healthcare workers. Since its founding in 1990, Training Direct has been committed to its mission of offering quality hands-on training and education designed to lead towards entry-level employment opportunities for those who wish to pursue a career in the Medical field. Training Direct has helped train hundreds of successful graduates who have went on to enjoy careers as Certified Nurse Aides, Medical Billing and Coding Specialists, or Phlebotomy Technicians.
Our Medical Programs
- Nurse Aide - The Nurse Aide program at Training Direct is geared towards preparing students to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to obtain an entry-level position as a Nurse’s Aide in a healthcare facility.
- Medical Billing & Coding - The Medical Billing and Coding Specialist training program will provide students with the opportunity to learn basic knowledge and practical experience in terminology, procedures and techniques commonly encountered in the workplace by those working in Medical Billing and Coding.
- Phlebotomy Technician - The Phlebotomy Technician program at Training Direct is geared towards preparing students to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to obtain an entry-level position as a Phlebotomist in a healthcare facility.
- Electronic Medical Records - The Electronic Medical Records program at Training Direct is geared towards preparing students to understand Electronic Health Record software in order to work in various administrative roles within the healthcare field. The Electronic Health Records program offers a balance of theory and application along with hands-on practice throughout the course.
- Patient Care Technician - The Patient Care Technician program at Training Direct is geared towards providing students with training that includes our Nurse Aide, Phlebotomy, and EKG programs to assist them in developing the skills and knowledge necessary to obtain an entry-level position in the healthcare field.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG/ECG) Technician - The EKG Technician program at Training Direct is designed to expose students to the knowledge and skills needed to understand the duties of an EKG Technician and prepare them to pursue an entry-level position as an EKG Technician.
Training Direct’s programs are currently offered at our Bridgeport, CT school and our Danbury, CT school. Day, evening, and weekend classes are available. Programs and schedule availability vary by location.
To learn more, fill out the form on this page, or call us at 203-200-7040.